September 08, 2009

 
felt
felt

This is what my life looks like these days, I'm drowning in felt. I wake up, wander down the street for an ice coffee and return home to sew and glue until it is dark outside. I am working on this huge project for the next couple of months and it's extra crazy that I'm moving to a new apartment within a week or so and I will have to move all this with me as well. Every few days I take a sewing break around 7 and head over to band practice! Where I play the guitar! I wear headphones, it's so loud I am afraid to get tinnitus. It really is no fun to wear headphones though, it sounds so much better when you take them off, sometimes I will just for one song. Being in a band is the most amazing thing, it's incredibly nice to be a part of something. Oh and I got to break out my built by wendy guitar strap! I remember years ago sitting in my bedroom, my 15 year old self was reading about them in sassy magazine and thinking I needed to order one. It still has paint splatter on it from my high school art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment