July 19, 2010

These are some photos of things that I see around the neighborhood everytime I take my dog for a walk.
one way down
trash pile
This trash pile always gets me, it's directly across from my front door. It is the refuse from the public elementary school across the street. It's usually a much bigger pile during the school year, now that it's summer it's a little smaller. It never goes away, as soon as it gets picked it up it is replenished. When the trash truck comes they throw the bags in, as it crushes it all chocolate milk pours out and there is always a river of it flowing downhill along the curb. I wish they would use a dumpster or trash barrels, it's pretty gross the way it breaks apart and pieces of trash end up scattering all over the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment