November 21, 2010





Last night was unexpectedly amazing, I was hanging out with matt, jeremiah and preston and we started out with nothing really to do. Since preston's cousin works at a club we went there to see a show we knew nothing about. It was SO AMAZING. The performers were Charles Bradley and Lee Fields, I had never heard them before, it blew us all away to watch them play, we were mesmerized. The top photo was taken by preston. The funniest part about the whole night is that they thought they all took acid before we went out, I did not because it's not my thing and I thought someone should look out for them. I kept checking in with them to see how they felt, after some time they all agreed that they felt really happy and fuzzy inside. It was then that we realized they probably took ecstasy instead. It was the funnest night.

No comments:

Post a Comment