March 11, 2011



Here are a couple of new skirts I just added to the shop. The black one is especially cool, it has a slit up the side that goes to almost the mid thigh. Anyways today I walked all over creation, Valerie and I walked to Williamsburg and all around. At one point we stopped at a mexican restaurant for watermelon aqua frescas, I sat outside while she bought them and I got to hang out with this cool dog. It was huge. And sweet. At one point it leaned up against me as I was petting it. While we were sitting there I asked Valerie's baby Alden if he likes dogs, he looked at me very seriously and said "cats." 

2 comments:

  1. I love hanging out w/ random dogs! While we were on vacation in San Pedro there were all these dogs and cats who lived on the beach and didn't really belong to anyone and would follow you around and go on walks with you!

    ReplyDelete