September 13, 2011





I just added these to the shop today, they are Bottega Veneta and fit a size 7 1/2. they were missing laces so I went to the Garment District this afternoon and found matching leather to make laces out of. Sometimes I am amazed when I go there, I was looking for a replacement for an unusual vintage button and I found the exact button there. Besides that, someone stole the garbage cans from my apartment building! I've lived here for two years and we never had trash cans, we got them for the first time just a month ago. They were chained to the wall outside with pretty heavy chains, someone sawed them off. Who the hell even steals a trash can? How totally gross. 

1 comment:

  1. I saw those boots in yr shop--amazing! I love the leather laces. Good call.

    Our landlord won't give us trash cans. Are they so expensive that they're hard to come by?? Oh, Bushwick.

    ReplyDelete