December 02, 2011












All new in the shop! I love the sweater in the first photo, the person who knitted it signed the tag with her name, it's really cool. What else is new, I finally went to the dentist the other day for the first time in years, I was sure I had so many cavities, my teeth were killing me. So they x-rayed and checked my teeth, it turns out I have no cavities at all, I just grind my teeth in my sleep. I need to chill out. When I was leaving the dentist asked if I had any dental insurance, I said no and he paused and then said that the visit was free, he told me to save my money and come back for a teeth cleaning. It was so nice of him. Speaking of chilling out, I bought a groupon for yoga a while back and I still haven't used it, I really need to go. Micheal K of dlisted called someone "a walking expired groupon coupon" the other day and it made me laugh. I can't even remember who it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment