January 31, 2012










Just listed in the shop today! The cat sweater has the original G. Fox tags still attached to it. G. Fox used to be the big department store in Connecticut, it disappeared in the early 90s. When I was growing up my best friend's dad was the vice president of the store, at least I think that was what he was, he was something really important there. One day when I was about 10 years old I got off the school bus and as I was walking home I noticed there was a black stretch limo outside of her house, I was so totally intrigued. It turned out that Muhammed Ali had stopped by to visit her dad that day. Ali had a launch party at the store for a cologne he was coming out with, her dad couldn't make it to the party because he unfortunately had cancer so Ali came by the house to say hello. It was super cool of him, I think of that every time I see a G. Fox tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment