January 05, 2012






New in the shop! I know it's like 0 degrees outside but that plaid romper is super cute. In other news, has anyone else watched the show Downton Abbey? Valerie told me to watch it and I finally did, I am addicted. I cry every episode, I'm very easily moved to tears. The clothing they wear on the show is also very amazing. I heard an interview with some of the actors on NPR, they said that what they wear is all reproductions of vintage clothing. I recommend the show if you haven't seen it yet. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I watched Downtown Abbey for the first time the other night. I think it was the final episode of the season. So, so beautiful to look at and I got sucked in just on a channel flip and never went back to whatever drivel I was watching before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downton is supair. We're off to France Friday. Come and visit us anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would recommend watching the episodes in order from the beginning, I watched them online from sidereel.com. Oh and mark I definitely want to visit France, see if you can talk Katie into going with me if you can! I know it's impossible.

    ReplyDelete