November 13, 2011







All new in the shop tonight! The dress at the top has real feather trim, it's really cool. All week I worked at my freelance job, it was terrible. My arms have cuts all over them from hanging metal christmas garland, my metabolism is awry after not being allowed to eat lunch until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. My jeans are covered in glitter and my coat smells like the scent they pump into the air in the store to subvert your subconscious into buying things, it's noxious. I will take fresh air over perfume any day. All week I kept forgetting to set my alarm, I repeatedly woke up 20 minutes before I was supposed to leave and then rush out the door, I would look down at myself on the subway and realize that I was wearing totally mismatched socks. It was not the world I want to live in. It's going to take me awhile to recover, freelancing is for the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment